Robotic surgical procedures are becoming increasingly popular as a new form of minimally invasive surgery.
Robotic surgery gives:
1. 3-dimensional vision without glasses – magnified
2. Perfect, shake-free replication of movements
3. Controlling your own vision and steady
4. Incredible fine control of powerful instruments
5. Works very well in narrow and hard-to-reach places
All these provide precise surgery which can contribute to better outcomes and shorter recovery time.
Make an appointment to discuss this option further.
Robotic-assisted Minimally Invasive Oesophageal & Gastric Resections
Abdominal Wall Hernia
Cholecystectomy and bile duct exploration